Thursday, November 8, 2012

Here at SOFA

I'm now in Chicago enjoying my second day at SOFA. So far it has been an absolutely amazing experience. Being able to see the work of the giants of the glass world up close has been so inspiring that I cant wait to get back into my own work and to see where it takes me. Getting to talk to the artists around SOFA has also been great. Getting to hear their takes on the art world and market, talking about their up coming work, and critiquing whats around them has offered me a new perspective on what I see and what I experience as a glass artist myself.
Most of all I'm just so proud of David for getting in and giving a great display for such a top tier show. That we've had a couple sales feels pretty good too!
Check out our display:

No comments:

Post a Comment